Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Is anything to hard for the Lord?"

Hey family!
This week was pretty awesome, but I'm sorry I forgot my planner sooo this is going to be really short! We found a lot of really awesome new investigators! And I had exchanges! again! with sister Rosell! She's awesome, I always learn a lot from her.

We had 10 investigators at church yesterday and Some of the families we are teaching are really progressing! The best part of the whole week had to be when Melchor, one of our recent converts, bore his testimony. He shared about his conversion story. It used to assist the Priest in the Catholic church, but he always knew something wasn't right. He spent a year attending different religions until the missionaries found him. The moment he entered the church he knew. He has felt the spirit testify this is true. He testified of how he knows this church is true and how he can't wait to go to the temple with Sandrie and be sealed!
Jojo and his family came to church. Hallelujah It's a miracle!
Paolo is getting baptized! Okay so paolo is 17 years old and has been an investigator for about 2 1/2 years. He has such a strong testimony, but hasn't been able to be baptized, because his parents said he had to wait until he was 18. until a few weeks ago when his parents randomly told us that he could be baptized! So hopefully next week we will be having a baptism! Also paolo just told us that he is planning on serving a mission one year after his baptism!
I love seeing people be truly converted of the Lord. Even if my mission were over right now I would call it a success, because I got to help bring these people the gospel!
I know that God is aware of all of us, he knows what we're feeling and he knows what we are going through. I know that if we turn to him in all things he will help us and guide us. All we need to do is trust him! He can do anything! 
 "
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid."  John 14:27
Have an amazing week! And to my precious sisters Ashton & Avery - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment