Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm in a cornfield, Wanna hear the Gospel?

Pamilya!
first and foremost transfers: I'M DONE WITH TRAINING! and I'M STAYING IN VIGAN! ahh so excited! I love it here! AND my new companion is a Filipina! One of the sisters here knows here and says she's so awesome. I'm so excited! next stop: fluent in tagalog!
This week was crazy. It went by so fast and I can't really remember everything that happened, so sorry if this is really short!
We taught 34 lessons this week and everyone wanted to feed us... I've never eaten so much food in my life. I thought I was going to die. I never thought I would complain about having too much food...  seriously one day I ate dinner like 5 times... and they won't let you eat just a little here. So this week alone I've probably gained 10 pounds. awesome.
on the bright side, we taught 34 lessons! My area is so awesome!
Also can somebody please tell me why it's so cold here right now? I've been freezing at night.. haha I just bought some blankets so that will be good, but still not what I expected haha I guess this is the coldest season its been in history. I guess I shouldn't be complaining It's wayyy better than always being sweaty.
last night we had a feast. Mom all the Sisters here LOVE YOU! I took a video of them eating and it's hilarious! Seriously STUFFING?? they were so happy haha they were saying things like ahhh this the best meal I've ever eaten and man I love the Abelhouzens haha. I made turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, salad and french toast. haha they were so happy. I felt it was an appropriate time since Sister Keith and Sister Bettilyon are going to Cagayan... no civilization.
I've been studying a lot about Jesus Christ and his life. I'm amazed every day. The fact that one man changed the course of history as much as he did in his short life... there is no doubt in my mind he is the Son of God. Through him everything is possible. He knows each and everyone of us, he knows everything we feel, and everything we're going through. I love this gospel and I love my savior Jesus Christ, I am so grateful for him.
I love you all so much! Remember, Lean on the Savior!
Sister Abelhouzen

No comments:

Post a Comment