Monday, March 16, 2015

Busy Week: I partyed in Manila

ala pamilya mabilis ang araw. parang kailan lang..... 
This week was a good week, but it just went by soo fast. We had to go here and there for meetings and then there was manila. Yeah, we had to fly to manila Wednesday to get my fingerprinting done... up until this point in my mission I haven't really thought a ton about life after the mission. It just didn't feel real to me. Is this real? I can't believe that this part of my life is going to come to an end... 
While we were in Manila, I had a hot shower, but that wasn't even the best: we had the opportunity to go to the temple! I haven't been to the temple in 16 months and it was the most amazing experience. There is just something about the temple and spirit there. It truly is the House of Lord. I can't wait until I can go twice a week.
 When we got home from manila we had interviews with President. It focused on how 'God has a work for [us] to do'. In my interview president basically talked about what I'm going to do when I get home and how I just need to get married.... okay woah there partner I'm still a baby. haha I guess I'm slowly getting welcomed into reality. 

The rest of the week we've just been trying to teach as much as possible with the limited time we've had, but we definitely have some good things coming here in Pasuquin. 

Yesterday, we had MLC and received an awesome training from the AP's and President Barrientos. Which focused on the Restoration and who good it is to be here as missionaries. 
I absolutely love being a missionary. Everyday as a walk around the streets I just can't help smiling. Because even if it's Hot and people yell at you, man life is good and there are miracles all around us. 'It's good to be here!'
Have an amazing week and Happy Birthday to my cuties Ashton& Avery!
Love always,
Sister Abelhouzen

No comments:

Post a Comment