Monday, November 11, 2013

Safely Gathered in!

I made it to the Philippines! My mission president is letting us email real quick so that I can tell you that I arrived safely! It's amazing here. I absolutely love it. I got to meet all the trainers including my friends Sister Brewer and Elder Glover from college! I get to find out who my new companion and what area I'm serving in tonight. My mission president is so awesome! soo funny! and his wife is a nurse so they'll take good care of us!
 The air is wet. Rice is everywhere. the gospel is true!
 
 Love you all!
Sister Abelhouzen
                                                    ****UPDATE****
We would like to let you know that the typhoon Haiyan(locally known as Yolanda) did not majorly affect any of the areas in the Philippines Laoag Mission.
                  All the missionaries here are safe. Thank you for your love and support.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment