Sunday, October 13, 2013

Enjoying the MTC

Pamilya Ko!
Can you believe it's my third week?! I leave to the Philippines three weeks from tomorrow!

So this week was amazing. It started off with an AMAZING General Conference! I hope you all got to see it, because it was really a great! Being able to watch it in a room with about 700 missionaries is powerful. The spirit is so strong and you just know that you're part of God's army! 
After General Conference, Vocal Point came to sing for us.... I WAS FREAKING OUT.They're amazing! They were all talking about their mission experiences and then sang for us... I love being a missionary (: 

I'm starting to get the language. On Friday, I went in to teach with no notes and it went so smooth! I could say everything I wanted! Plus I could actually understand what my investigator is saying... mostly (: haha

Today is going to be great! It's my first full P-day being here, because of General Conference last week, so I can actually go to the temple! I'm so excited!

Thank you all so much for your letters and packages! They make me so happy!

Before I came to the MTC, I thought I had a strong testimony. However it has been strengthened so much! This church is true! I find more and more evidence of that each day as I study. Not to mention, how strong God's spirit is ALL THE TIME. I am constantly seeing miracles and ways Heavenly Father has blessed me. I am so lucky to not only be a member of, but a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I get to tell people that not only does God love them, but he has a plan for them! He wants all of us to be happy, and through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can be! Our sins can be forgiven! We can find eternal happiness in this life! I am so blessed to know where I came from, why I'm here, and where I'm going! But, I am even more blessed to be able to share that with others!

Gumawa Tayo ng mga Himala ( We Make Miracles! )

I love you all, Thanks for your love and support!
Sister Abelhouzen

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts and I especially love how easily you share such a powerful testimony! It literally brings tears my eyes. I am so blessed you are my cousin and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete